- One day short course with pre-workshop online learning
- Weekend sessions also available – book in for our Sunday course!
- Multiple locations available across Melbourne
- Great team of qualified trainers who are also industry experts
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Statement of Attainment awarded upon successful completion
First Aid – HLTAID003 Provide first aid:
When faced with an emergency, you need to feel confident that you have the skills to save a life. What you do in the first few minutes is crucial. Delivered by clinical professionals and first responders, this course is designed to equip you with the current skills and knowledge to manage emergency situations and to provide care for the ill or injured until medical aid arrives.
Also known as Level 2 First Aid, this course deals with the provision of essential First Aid in recognising and responding to an emergency using basic life support measures. The First Aider is not expected to deal with complex casualties or incidents, but to provide an initial response where First Aid is required, working under supervision and/or according to established workplace First Aid procedures and policies.
Workshops are held every month. Call us for next workshop date and to register.
CPR – Annual update or refresher
We deliver HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR update/refresher workshops) at our Carnegie training facility or onsite for organisational staff training.
Speak to the training manager about booking a group training at our place or yours!