Dear Students and Staff
As you may already have heard, the Victorian Government has announced additional COVIDSafe measures which will be put in place from 6pm this evening.
From 6.00pm tonight, Tuesday 25 May 2021, the following government advice is applicable for Phillips Institute students and staff attending training venues – specific advice from us is written in italics:
- Face masks will need to be worn when indoors, unless an exemption applies – please advise your trainer if you require exemption from mask wearing
- Public gatherings will be limited to 30 people – we will ensure there are no more than 30 people in any of our training venues
- Schools and workplaces will remain open – we will advise students and trainers as soon as possible if and when any offsite training venues cancel a venue booking
- Current COVIDSafe measures and density requirements for workplaces will remain in place – we are able to accommodate up to 135 people onsite concurrently at our Carnegie head office and training facility
- Additionally, the use of the Service Victoria QR code service will still be mandatory in all venues and facilities required to have mandatory electronic record keeping from Friday, 28 May – Students attending our offsite venues will already be familiar with this process.
You can read the full media release here: Additional COVIDSafe Measures To Keep Victorians Safe | Premier of Victoria
More information is available at www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au