Good afternoon everyone
As I am sure you are all aware, the new lockdown for Victoria was announced yesterday and has been in place since 11:59pm last night.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us and we are working hard to continue to support your studies during this time.
Classes will now revert to remote delivery using Zoom as we have done previously.
What does this announcement mean for our staff and students?
- We will revert to Zoom classes as we have done previously; the team in the office has sent out emails and Zoom links yesterday (12/02/2021) to classes up until Wednesday 17/02/2021 and will continue with that work from Monday next week for future classes
- All classes that were scheduled to be delivered from 13/02/2021 at any venues, including from our Carnegie Training Facility, are cancelled until further notice and classes will be delivered using Zoom instead
- Unfortunately we cannot have any trainers or students coming to the Carnegie Head Office for any reason at this stage
- If you were due to come in for a meeting, we may use Zoom instead or reschedule the meeting
- If there are any physical resources you need, we will have them delivered or we may need to scan and send by email
- If you want to deliver completed assessment tasks or logbooks to us, you will need to send via post or scan and email to our office
- We will maintain a core team in the office to support the online delivery of classes, keep the phone lines open and maintain the online learning system and other IT services essential to our operations
Please feel free to reach out to our team in the office if you have any questions.
Thank you all so much for your continued support. Please stay positive and stay safe – we will get through this together.