We are excited to announce that Phillips Institute has been approved to offer funded places under the JobTrainer initiative.
JobTrainer is a new initiative from the Federal Government that will provide tuition fee-free courses to people who are not currently employed, school leavers and other people looking for work. It was first announced on 15/07/2020 by Prime Minister Scott Morrison as a “skills investment program, with a focus on training or re-skilling those looking for a job amid the coronavirus pandemic in areas of high demand”.
With JobTrainer, a limited number of funded places are now available in eight courses at Phillips Institute, for training starting between 25 November and 31 December 2020. This fantastic opportunity means that students who are not eligible for a Skills First funded place because they already hold a higher qualification, may now apply for a JobTrainer funded place with no “upskilling” requirement, as long as they meet the below criteria.
To be eligible for a fully subsidised place you must:
• live in Victoria
• be an Australian Citizen, a permanent resident, a New Zealand citizen, or a humanitarian visa holder
• have left school
… and you must meet one of the following criteria:
• be aged from 17 to 24 years inclusive (regardless of employment status and including Year 12 School leavers), or
• be receiving a Commonwealth Government benefit, or
• be currently unemployed, or
• expect to become unemployed during the JobTrainer period (01/01/2021 to 31/12/2021).
Here are the tuition fee-free JobTrainer courses now on offer at Phillips Institute:
• Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
• Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
• Certificate III in Individual Support
• Certificate IV in Education Support
• Certificate IV in Ageing Support
• Certificate IV in Disability
• Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
• Certificate IV in Mental Health
• Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Hurry and apply now, as places are strictly limited.
Apply online now and start your nationally recognised training with Phillips Institute today!
Call us on 1300 558837 | Enquire or Apply online